GROUP HEALTH ADMINISTRATION
The Underwriters Group is committed to understanding our clients’ needs in this ever changing world of employee benefits. We have earned a position of leadership by creating, implementing, and servicing insurance and risk management programs for a wide variety of clients.
We offer our clients:
- A professional staff with over 75 years of knowledge of insurance and solutions for risk management needs. Our success has earned us a reputation for innovative ideas in design/development of corporate insurance, risk management, and self-insurance programs.
- Service: Our Employee Benefits Department consists of advisors and an administrative staff that provides consistent and reliable service.
- Market "Clout": Due to the size of our organization, daily negotiations with underwriters, and our extensive knowledge of the markets, we are able to design programs that are best suited for your needs, at a competitive price. We continually monitor the insurance and reinsurance market to anticipate changes and tailor programs to meet the current and future needs of our clients.
Our corporate size and strength allow us to provide your company with the necessary expertise and clout in the marketplace, while maintaining our commitment to a very personal and efficient level of client service.
The Underwriters Group is committed to the highest standards of professionalism. We strive to empower our clients with a very thorough and comprehensive approach to insurance and risk management requirements.
Group Health and Individual
- Medical Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- HSA, HRA, and FSA
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Worksite program
- Life Insurance
- Medicare Supplements, Advantage, and Part D coverage
Third Party Claims Administration
- Employee Web Access – Online view of deductibles satisfied, co-pays and out-of-pocket expenses, ID card request, claims status, and enhanced direct communication with payor
- Employer HR – Online enrollments/adds/changes, health benefit information, provider directories, eligibility, claims status, ID card request, customizable group reports, available 24/7
- COBRA and HIPAA Administration
- Access to competitive Stop-Loss Carriers in the Reinsurance Marketplace
- Access to Local, Regional, and National Preferred Provider Networks
- Direct Claims Repricing Capabilities
- Full Range of Claims Management Services
- Plan Auditing Services Available
- Monthly,Quarterly, Semi-Annual, and Annual Claim Reports
- Local Representation for Enrollment, Billing, and Customer Service